Emergency Response Systems
Safety is a primary concern for independently living adults; for that reason, personal emergency response systems (PERS) are in high demand. For many individuals, PERS monitoring is the key to maintaining the independent lifestyle they value. Now, AlarmSouth is proud to offer this priceless service to our customers and their families.
When wearing a PERS pendant device from AlarmSouth, elderly adults can be connected to the help they need in an instant in the event of an emergency. Our monitoring services, provided by 24/7 by locally-based Security Central, can be a lifeline in the case of:
- Slips and falls
- Medication errors
- Inactivity (device can be activated if prolonged inactivity is detected)
- Other medical emergencies
- Home invasion
At AlarmSouth, we insist on PERS devices from the manufacturing leader in personal emergency systems for more than twenty years. This product offers:
- Two-way voice capability (with optional VB-4B voice board)
- Your choice of temporary or permanent installations
- Braille characters for emergency, home, and clear functions
- Speaker phone capability (with optional VB-4B voice board)
- Delayed, silent alarm feature
- Selectable inactivity reporting: 8, 12, or 24 hours
- Distinct alarm tones for emergency and fire alarm conditions
If you or a loved one can benefit from a PERS device from AlarmSouth, contact our office today. We will be glad to address your questions and concerns.
Activating the system couldn't be simpler or more reliable. You keep a wireless transmitter with you at all times. In the event of an at-home emergency - you press the alarm button to signal the console to automatically call the Emergency Monitoring Center, staffed by trained professionals 24 hours a day. When these operators receive your call, they notify the key people whom you preselected to respond in specific situations: family members, neighbors, friends, or appropriate rescue personnel.